1.THE RODO* INFORMATION CLAUSE
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 24 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”) (“RODO”) this is to inform you as follows:
The Administrator of your personal data is the Company – International Lease Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Piaseczno at [street address] ul. Okulickiego 5F (05-500) also using the name “Cars4Europe” (hereinafter: “Cars4Europe”).
You can contact the Administrator in the following way:
a) via the electronic mailbox available at: https://www.cars4europe.com/
b) by phone at the telephone numbers available at: https://www.cars4europe.com/
c) by post: ul. Okulickiego 5F, 05-500 Piaseczno.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS WILL INFORMATION DATA BE PROCESSED?
Your personal data obtained in connection with the use of the website and Cars4Europe services will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Conclusion of a contract, performance or continuation of services offered by the Administrator;
2. Fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on the Administrator (in particular: keeping relevant documentation, including issuing and storing invoices/ sales documents and other accounting documents, examining complaints);
3. Servicing the created account;
4. To pursue any possible claims (including debt collection) and compensation;
5. Conducting marketing activities, including customer acquisition and maintenance;
6. Related to business activity conducted, including internal analyzes and statistics;
7. Responding to letters and requests and providing answers in pending proceedings;
8. Filing/ archiving purposes;
9. Resulting from legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator or by a third party) – in the field of video monitoring in facilities used by the Administrator by observing and recording the image of events and sound to ensure safety of staff and customers of Cars4europe.
*RODO – the Polish acronym for GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6 section 1 items a) b) and f) of the general data protection regulation, i.e.:
1. Granted consent;
2. Indispensability to perform the contract or take action on your request before the conclusion of the contract;
3. Indispensability to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator;
4. Indispensability for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
DATA RECEIVER AND PLACE OF DATA TRANSMISSION
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following entities:
1. Processors [processing agent] in connection with activities commissioned by the Administrator and carried out on his behalf.
2. With which Cars4Europe has concluded a contract for the provision of maintenance services for IT systems used by the Administrator.
3. Courier companies that will deliver parcels to you.
4. Law firms, to which Cars4Europe commissioned – for example – conducting proceedings.
5. Entities or bodies entitled to receive it under the law.
Your data will not be transferred to any third country (e.g. the USA).
HOW LONG [FOR WHAT PERIOD] WILL THE DATA BE PROCESSED?
The processing period of your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed.
The period during which your personal data will be stored is calculated on the basis of the following criteria:
1. Legal regulations that may obligate to process data by the necessary time specified in the regulations;
2. The time needed to handle the created account
3. A period that is necessary to defend the interests of the Data Administrator;
4. The period for which consent was granted.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You have the right to:
1. request that you have an access to personal information related to you,
2. rectify your data,
3. request to supplement incomplete personal data, including a submission an additional statement,
4. delete the data or to limit their processing,
5. object to further processing of your personal data,
6. transfer your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data, which was made on the basis of the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
By processing your data, which is collected via cookies, Cars4Europe is in most cases unable to identify your person. Therefore, if you would like to exercise your rights, you will be asked to provide additional information for identification purposes.
In case of doubts as to the correctness of processing your personal data by the Administrator and also when you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. Personal Data Protection Office [Polish acronym: UODO] with it headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2 (00-193 Warsaw).
WHAT WILL THE CONSEQUENCES BE OF NOT PROVIDING DATA?
Providing data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to perform the Administrator’s services, not providing data to the extent required by the Administrator may result in failure to provide the service. In other cases, it is based on the voluntary consent of the person providing their personal data or law, however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the Administrator may prevent the services from Cars4Europe.
HOW TO GET THE INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING?
All correspondence regarding matters related to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the Administrator’s address with the inscription “Personal data” or to the e-mail address available at https://www.cars4europe.com/.
II. USE OF “COOKIES”
The Administrator’s website uses “cookies” which serve to identify your browser when using the Cars4Europe website.
“Cookies” contain small amounts of text that can be read only by the website that sends them. Thanks to the collected information, we can get information about how often you visit our website and which elements thereof are most interesting to you. We use the data we have obtained to better suit your needs, facilitate the operation of the website and for statistical and advertising purposes. These files can not be used to infect your device with viruses or other malicious software (malware).
Each individual Cookie consists of four basic parts:
1. Website name WWW: the domain or subdomain name that set the cookie.
2. Cookie name: cookie has a name that is unique on the page that set it.
3. The term of validity: The validity of some cookies expires after the browser is closed (so-called session cookie), other cookies will be automatically deleted only after the expiration date has been reached, which has been set (the so-called permanent cookie).
4. Value: is information in the cookie file that the web page WWW uses to “remember” the previous visit.
In cookies, we store basic information about users (e.g. an identifier) and information needed to optimize and correctly display content on websites. This information is used for:
• Recognizing users logging in to protected websites, which allows them to visit many websites without having to enter a username and password for each page;
• Registering user preferences – browsing content and format (the user does not have to set preferences each time they visit the site);
• Registering websites visited by users, which allows gathering data helpful for improvements introduced in the content and navigation of the website.
Cars4Europe service users may at any time stop providing this information to our service by deleting cookies stored on their end devices by our service. To do this, change the settings of the currently used web browser.
1. Internet Explorer
You have the right to refuse to save and read cookies on your device (computer, laptop, phone).
To do this, select the appropriate settings in the options of the web browser, or do not agree if the application contained on the website will ask for it.
Setting up the browser in a way that blocks the installation of cookies for specific websites selected by the user or for all parties, may result in the loss of certain functionalities that require the installation of cookies.
We use the following cookies on Cars4Europe websites:
• Internal Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by teleinformation system of the Service;
• External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by teleinformation systems of external websites, such as:
G + login
needed for statistics
play movie footage
needed for statistics
You can find information about external cookies on the websites of the mentioned entities.
How are your personal data protected?
Communication between your computer and our server, when we collect your personal data, is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. In addition, our databases are protected against access by third parties.
Warsaw, dated 24/05/2018.
Start using Cars4Europe
Register and start buying approved cars online. From now on, you don’t have to deal with time-consuming bargain hunting and importing vehicles from all over Europe to your dealership. Cars4Europe will do it for you.
Do you have any questions?
Do you have any questions about how our service works? Don’t know how to buy a car? Do you want to ask about our vehicles? Or are you interested in closer cooperation?
Our team is at your disposal at all times. Write to us or leave your contact details, and we will get back to you.
© Copyright 2022 – Cars 4 Europe
Created by: AdWise